Thursday the 13th
Freaky day, worst-case scenario. What an eventful day, only bliss was when Myat called to let me know there'll be no class for today. Ugh. Thank God for Sha who helped to keep me sane. Was asking her and Je about the 'old' me, the ward version of me. Considered atas and rarely converse with those around me, I am the polar opposite of what I was like 6, 7 years back. Yes, it has been that long. Hmmm, suspicion as confirmed, I am more 'me' now at work than days of yore. Come to think of it, this is a place where I feel comfortable in my own skin. Hmmm....old age?!? Whatever, some things still irks me as before.
A reflected vision, a stolen moment.
A chance of release.
Once again, it makes no sense.
But then again, what else can it be.
You think you're the only one.
So pathetic and sad.
Living a life many would envy.
And yet you know not how,
to grab the life that you've been given.
To know that your action are irresponsible.
Pick yourself up when you fall.
Bandage your cuts, wounds and bruises.
Wait no more but for yourself.
To pick up the many pieces.


1 Comments:
i hope things will get better this week.
what/ who irks you?
how are the new people at work?
Post a Comment
<< Home