LABYRINTH MINE

-*Storyboard*-

Name:
Location: Little Red Dot

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Good news, bad news

Dunno if it's good or bad but I'll be incharge of this new program cos the colleague heading it will be leaving soon (yet another). Will be attending the meeting for it tomorrow. If I recall correctly, it's a combination of pt/public educational thingy....PFL

Got the other piece of news tdy that I get to go Perth for the pt retreat and the HK conference this year. Most prob in Sept so no clash with my exams. Hopefully I will not be having any tests or projects due during that period.

Looking forward to all the Monday news??

Kinda...

PFL will look good on my resume, good chance to do more coordinating stuff and let me get away from my norm.

Perth is ok since I've been there and do not feel the need to get over-excited. Doubt there's much chance tos hop. Anyway he has been reminding me 'The Thing'.

Been to HK as well but hopefully the trip can be extended and he'll join me for a few days, finally a place he has not been to. HK....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home