LABYRINTH MINE

-*Storyboard*-

Name:
Location: Little Red Dot

Monday, January 30, 2006

CNY Day -1, 1, 2

Lunar New Year resolution, quite a good idea for those that were given up ny now :P
Been wanting to blog more regularly but alas, the mind is willing but the flesh is .... busy LOL

Happy New Year to All!!!!

Up early as I was paged, yup, read it right, I'm holding one of the tiny ancient black brick, more conducive to mobiles, at least my pts are not trigger-happy. Eve was ok, could have been worse, yesterday was a bliss, let's see what today brings. My BP usually goes up during CNY, what with 'The Issue' and stuff. FON for the past few years. It's a cycle. Loneliness begets vice begats FON begets being ignored begets loneliness.....OR IS IT Vice begets FON begets being ignored begets loneliness begets vice.... either way, it was terrible for the past couple of CNY...

Caught Match Points last night directed by Woody Allen, starring Brian Cox (Joaquin Phoenix-look-a-like), Scarlett Johansson (Charlize Theron look-a-like) and others I can't recognize. Enjoyed it thoroughly, so unexpected end and really I was rooting for him to get scott-free afterall the deed is done. Talk about luck, sir, may I have some. London setting brings back wonderfull memories, keeping my fingers crossed for this year-end...Back to the film, I can't stand the gals, Ms American-scream-my-lungs-out-Brat, Ms British-everyone-is-below-us-Snot. Brian Cox looked so charming, so flirtatious and so horny hahahaha...In love and in lust. Oh yah, the opera....not that I understand but I still enjoy the scenes with it...


Kacang: 4.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home