Lost post of 14 Oct 1am
Posting disappeared again!! ^$&@&@&
Oh well.
Hectic schedule ahead for this couple of month:
Work-related test
EM exam
RMD exam
Advanced theory (expired so need to retake)
Indulgence:
Bongo Bongo for lamb burger
Oktoberfest for trotters
Crystal Jade Macau Cafe @ Bugis Junction for more trotters
Food for Thought:
I think, therefore I must eat
_______________________________________________________
Watching Armageddon on Star Movies, used to get all
teary-eyed when Bruce bid farewell to Liv. Now? Nah.
I still love the song 'Leaving on a Jet Plane' though. Bittersweet memories from days of yore.
Oh well.
Hectic schedule ahead for this couple of month:
Work-related test
EM exam
RMD exam
Advanced theory (expired so need to retake)
Indulgence:
Bongo Bongo for lamb burger
Oktoberfest for trotters
Crystal Jade Macau Cafe @ Bugis Junction for more trotters
Food for Thought:
I think, therefore I must eat
_______________________________________________________
Watching Armageddon on Star Movies, used to get all
teary-eyed when Bruce bid farewell to Liv. Now? Nah.
I still love the song 'Leaving on a Jet Plane' though. Bittersweet memories from days of yore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home