My Favourite Road
While waiting for my broadband, there were so many issues i was thinking of blogging. Didn't expect another headline with our Orchard Road being involved. HEADLINE: "Head found in bag near Orchard MRT." Initially I thought the head found in a bag was discovered in the small field, may be covered by a bush or hidden by one of the tree. It's only now after watching the news then I realised it was found just behind the mosaic wall. An area passed by numerous times by many. I first saw the headline on TV Mobile while on our way to Hereen. I then told Lyn and Am but they missed it, a man in his 50's actually turned round and started telling other passengers bout the grisly find which is just a few stops away. Some looked bewildered as I muttered to Lyn how 'icky' I felt, she misheard and thought I was talking bout 'hickeys' haha. When our bus passed the scene, many, including the three of us turned to gawk, two huge red vehicles which I found out later is from the anti-riot police. A huge area was cordoned off, from the side facing wheelock to the area near topshop. Scenes from CSI played havoc on our minds as we try to absorb this. It is in the open justing waiting to be discovered. Not much of an effort in hiding the crime. Why? _______________________________________________________
One of My Ideal Holiday Spot
New Orleans, everyday as you scan through the stories, it's horrifying and gut-wrenching. The 5 or 6 year old boy leading his cousins and neighbours younger than him. The countless bodies floating down the street, or those who will be found hidding in their attics trying to escape the increasing water level. A place famous for Mardi Gras and provided a setting for countless books. They say that we, human are resiliant. Help them if possible, if not just say a prayer.
While waiting for my broadband, there were so many issues i was thinking of blogging. Didn't expect another headline with our Orchard Road being involved. HEADLINE: "Head found in bag near Orchard MRT." Initially I thought the head found in a bag was discovered in the small field, may be covered by a bush or hidden by one of the tree. It's only now after watching the news then I realised it was found just behind the mosaic wall. An area passed by numerous times by many. I first saw the headline on TV Mobile while on our way to Hereen. I then told Lyn and Am but they missed it, a man in his 50's actually turned round and started telling other passengers bout the grisly find which is just a few stops away. Some looked bewildered as I muttered to Lyn how 'icky' I felt, she misheard and thought I was talking bout 'hickeys' haha. When our bus passed the scene, many, including the three of us turned to gawk, two huge red vehicles which I found out later is from the anti-riot police. A huge area was cordoned off, from the side facing wheelock to the area near topshop. Scenes from CSI played havoc on our minds as we try to absorb this. It is in the open justing waiting to be discovered. Not much of an effort in hiding the crime. Why? _______________________________________________________
One of My Ideal Holiday Spot
New Orleans, everyday as you scan through the stories, it's horrifying and gut-wrenching. The 5 or 6 year old boy leading his cousins and neighbours younger than him. The countless bodies floating down the street, or those who will be found hidding in their attics trying to escape the increasing water level. A place famous for Mardi Gras and provided a setting for countless books. They say that we, human are resiliant. Help them if possible, if not just say a prayer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home